Immediate opening for full time Receptionist.
• Greet and welcome customers & guests upon arrival.
• Answer incoming phone calls and handle correspondence.
• Respond to customer requests/reservations (emails) in a timely manner.
• Schedule flights with customers/students and instructors via computer scheduling.
• Basic bookkeeping (monitor accounts)
• Prepare & produce reports and documents/letters.
• Update and maintain student pilot record files.
• Process incoming clients/students.
• Check-in and invoice customers/students.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Knowledge of basic computer operations and programs.
• Must have good written and pleasant oral communication skills.
• Ability to successfully multitask.
• Great customer service/relationship skills.
No specific aviation experience required. Will train all aspects of job if you have the necessary customer service and relationship skills.
SEND RESUME OR HAND DELIVER TO
1780 Admiral Sherman Boulevard
Tiyan (Barrigada), Guam 96913